Dingle Peninsula Walks
Going walking? Please observe the following!
- Wear sturdy walking boots. Bring a waterproof jacket, cap and gloves, food and drink.
- Bring additional food, a hot drink, spare warm dry clothing, torch, whistle and mobile phone on longer walks.
- Keep your mobile switched off for the duration of the walk.
- Carry a map and compass and be competent in their use if there is no walk leader.
- If you are part of a group keep the group in sight and do as the walk leader advises.
- Be aware that you may be on private land. Respect property and close all gates behind you.
- Leave no trace, only your footprint. Bring all your litter home.
- Do not obstruct gateways, private entrances or narrow roads.
- Shop locally for provisions – support the local economy.
- Call 999 or 112 in case of emergency.
Be safe! Enjoy your walk.
Cúrsa Siúlóidí is Oidhreachta, Baile an Fheirtéaraigh, Co. Chiarraí