For your Information
Some international flights serve Kerry Airport in Farranfore (+353 0 66 716 4644). Train services to Tralee link up with bus services to An Daingean (Dingle). However there is no public transport from An Daingean to Baile an Fheirtéaraigh on Sundays. If you need transport from An Daingean to Ballyferriter please make contact with the office before you travel.
Specialist Language Courses
3/4/5 day Language Training Courses for Organisations/Groups may be arranged on request. Please contact the office at 066 91 56100 or email email@example.com.
For all course participants:
- It is important to reserve your course in time, with a letter of confirmation and full address plus deposit, or to register on line in time.
- Balance of course fee to be paid two weeks before commencement of course.
- It is now possible to pay the balance of your course fee on line before the course commences.
- There is now a €2 booking fee for payment of your fee by credit card.
- Oidhreacht Chorca Dhuibhne reserves the right to cancel courses up to the final date of application. Deposits will be refunded should this be the case.
- Please bring strong walking shoes or boots, rain gear and appropriate clothing for outdoor activities.
- Occasionally extra costs may be incurred for optional special events coinciding with the course e.g Blasket Island ferry.
- Musicians and singers invited to bring along musical instruments and make themselves known to officers on the course as early as possible.